Tuesday 16 November 2010

Post 3a: Target Progress

1. The first target i would like to achieve is to improve my skills on the edit suite.
I would say that i could not comment on how i am doing at this first target because we have not started to use the edit suite. However when it does come to this stage I hope, I specifically learn how to properly edit the sound as I found this hard at AS.

2. Another target i am setting myself is to have a stronger research before filming our task.
As we are coming up to preparing our short film I feel so far our research and planning has been very good. I hope as a group we can keep this up and create a strong foundation so we are more than ready when it comes to filming.

3. My third target i would like to achieve by the end of next year is to keep up to date with my blogger and make sure it is at a high standard.
I feel so far I have not kept up to date with blogger as I would like to be. However I feel the standard of the posts I have made are at a high order. In order to stick to this target I will plan out when to come on blogger each week to do posts.


4. The forth target i am setting myself is to keep to the shot lists we have prepared prior to the filming.
One again this target is another one I have not been able to put in to use yet. However when it does come to this stage I will make sure I stick to it by ensuring every time I'm about to film I check the shot list.

5. My final target I am setting myself to have done by the end of the year is to create a successful short film.
This last target is currently being met by the planning we our currently undertaking for our short film. This will be important as if its done right will make everything a lot easier not only at the recording stage but in the editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment